Plume enables Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to deliver unparalleled, proactive support and services from a cloud-based platform for greater adaptability,
Plume is the creator of the world’s first SaaS experience platform for Communications Service Providers and their subscribers, deployed in more than 25 million locations globally. As the only open and hardware-independent solution, Plume enables the rapid delivery of new services for connected homes, small businesses, and beyond at massive scale. On the front end, Plume delivers self-optimizing WiFi, cyber-security, access controls, and more. CSPs get robust back-end applications for unprecedented visibility and support. Plume leverages OpenSync™, an open-source framework which comes pre-integrated and supported on the leading silicon, CPE, and platform SDKs.
Best-in-class Smart Home Services
HomePass is a comprehensive Smart Home Services suite controlled by our mobile app. The robust list of services is always growing–providing subscribers with complete network personalization at their fingertips.
- Customized for you from feature availability, logo, privacy, support, and contact information
- Hardware is discovered over Bluetooth so the system is up and running in minutes
- Intuitive self-install feature has a >95% success rate, which eliminates the need for technician costs and scheduling
- Advanced, automatic identification of devices in the home, complete with icons and names.
- View how the network is connecting with a visual topology representation of all access points and connected devices
- Available in multiple languages to suit your customer base
ADAPT contains the first and only self-optimizing whole-home WiFi technology.
CONTROL provides subscribers the ability to personalize access to their network
SENSE provides for total home awareness, creating peace of mind for subscribers
GUARD keeps connected homes safe using advanced security features that get smarter over time.
An enterprise-grade tool for small businesses
For too long, small business owners (SBOs) have had to rely on networking systems designed for either residential use or large enterprises. With the arrival of Plume WorkPass, Communications Service Providers (CSPs) can now offer SBOs the perfect platform for growth: fast, reliable, and secure connectivity and enterprise-grade capabilities without the high cost and complexity.
- Intuitive self-install eliminates the need for technician scheduling
- Instant feature access provides unparalleled control
- Easy onboarding and support for multiple admins
- Customization of everything from feature availability and logo, to privacy and support
- Automatic identification and labeling of all connected devices
- Available in multiple languages
LINK combines flawless adaptive WiFi with powerful business tools
CONCIERGE helps business owners turn their data into actionable insights
SHIELD provides enterprise-grade security for small business networks
KEYCARD keeps employees engaged and maximizes productivity
A set of applications that allows CSPs to truly see their networks for the first time
Haystack is our back-end software suite for superior subscriber experience management. We elevate personalization and performance over basic connectivity to meet the needs of ever-evolving smart homes. It provides end-to-end visibility of your entire network, identifies issues in real-time, provides tools to troubleshoot problems, and offers automated workflows to resolve consumer issues proactively.
- A comprehensive set of tools and dashboards designed for network ops and tech personnel
- Instant customer network health check with remediation steps for quick and first-time call resolution
- Details the Quality of Experience (QoE) of devices in the home for unique insights into subscriber pain points
- Complete control of the customer experience for enhanced feature enablement and verification
- Expanded topology of device connectivity with our Time Machine scrubber allows you to redraw events and service interruptions to better understand them
- Full customer lifecycle management, including installation, feature enablement and customer controls
SIGNAL is an AI-powered proactive monitoring and autonomous resolution tool that alerts to, predicts, and resolves consumer pain points inside smart homes.
PANORAMA provides intuitive, in-home visibility to drastically cut down on truck rolls.
FRONTLINE expands tier 1, 2 & 3 support options to increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn.